This is a quick tip that I figured out. To get an approved AdSense account from Google you must have a site that goes by Google's terms and conditions and sites that Google favors the most. So the following are quick steps to get rolling with AdSense.
1. Go to blogger.com and sign up for an account.
2. Follow step-by-step instructions of setting up your account.
3. Follow the directions of choosing and setting up your template.
4. Choose a topic that you love talking about the most for your blog.
5. Create several posts with one paragraph per post, just to get started. Make sure you have at least six sentences per paragraph. Make sure each posts contains high quality content.
6. Go to your dashboard and select your blog.
7. You should come into a page with four tabs on the top: Posting, Settings, Template, View Blog.
8. Select Template and then select AdSense.
9. Follow the sign-up process and you should most likely be approved for AdSense in several days.
Anyone who follows the steps can be accepted for Google's AdSense program. I have gotten two people approved through these steps and I know that these will work for everybody, guaranteed. Make sure you do NOT post anything related to sex or anything else against Google's AdSense policies other than that you should be fine.
So, if you have been rejected by Google for an AdSense account in the past and you want to know how to apply for an account without getting rejected, then this is the best way to get an AdSense account ASAP.